List of current press releases
Click any to view the details.
See below for press release policy.
- Pharmacy Voice welcomes Lansley's pause for reflection on NHS reforms
- Pharmacy Voice warns on limits of localism as MPs recommend local commissioning of primary care
- Pharmacy Voice concerned over delay in market entry consultation
- Pharmacy Voice has responded to the Department of Health's consultations on public health strategy, transparency of outcomes, and funding and commissioning.
- Pharmacy Voice Response to RPS Draft Regulations and Schedules
- The Clarke Inquiry into a future professional body for pharmacy - CCA and AIMp Ltd response
- Pharmacy White Paper - CCA and AIMp Ltd response
- CCA & AIMp join forces to create single voice for multiples
- Pharmacy bodies align to face the future - AIMp, CCA, NPA, PSNC, and RPSGB
- Decision on Cold and Flu Products makes Good Consumer Sense
- AIMp Members agree to undertake robust PSE Training & Awareness programme
- Multiples unite in the fight against methylamphetamine